Work space with a view

I wish I had a work space that looked something like this, ie way more inspiring and organised than my own desk... And that window, wow. Som...

I wish I had a work space that looked something like this, ie way more inspiring and organised than my own desk... And that window, wow. Some people argue that it's easier to concentrate on work if your desk is facing the wall, but I'd much rather have a beautiful view out of the window or at least over the room. Maybe that means I'm less focused, but oh well, it's so much NICER, right?

J'aurais bien aimé avoir un espace de travail qui ressemble à ca, c'est-à-dire bien plus inspirant et organisé que mon propre bureau... Et cette fenêtre, waouh. Certains affirment qu'il est plus facile de se concentrer sur le travail si le bureau est face au mur, mais moi je préfère largement avoir une jolie vue par la fenêtre ou du moins sur la pièce. Peut-être ca veut dire que je suis moins focalisée, mais bon, c'est tellement plus SYMPA non?





You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

Follow Us @soratemplates